About the practice
Please call the surgery on (02) 9365 1333 for an appointment, or alternative you may book online following the links below.
Book online - existing & new patients
Monday to Friday: Consulting from: 8 30 am to 6 00 pm
Laverty Pathology Open Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8 00 am to 2 00 pm
(Call the surgery for an appointment to insure that you can be seen on time)
Home visits are available for practice patients only, from 8 30 am to 6 pm. House visits are conducted by Dr Virginia Solomon only.
Monday to Friday Consultation Fee's
- Child Immunisations Bulk Billed
- Child Consultation (0-12 yrs) $ 50.00*
- Level B (less than 20 mins) $ 80.00
- Level C (more than 20 mins) $130.00
- Level D (more than 40 mins) $150.00
- Public Vehicle Licence Medical $180.00
- Pap Smear $130.00
ALL CHILDREN UP TO 15 YEARS ARE BULK BILLED
On Saturdays the Medicare item numbers change at 12 pm, as that time period is considered after hour service. Due to this, the consultation prices from 12 pm onwards are as stated below.
- Level B (less than 20 mins) $105.00 (Medicare rebate $48.05)
- Level C (more than 20 mins) $160.00 (Medicare rebate $82.30)
Longer consultations are available on request. If you require a longer consultation, please ask the receptionist when booking your appointment.
For medical-legal reasons, ALL patients are requested to return for results of any blood tests , x-rays or investigations.
- When you arrive at the practice, please inform reception.
- Confirm or update any details with reception prior to your consultation which may have changed such as address, new mobile or a new Medicare card.
The doctor and staff will always try to insure they keep to the allocated consult time but in some circumstance this may be impossible and we appreciate your understanding if kept waiting.
- Emergencies happen and do need to be attended to
- Some patients have too many questions for the booked time length - please consider others and book adequate time.
- A correct diagnosis is healthier than the rigid time schedule.
AFTER HOURS SERVICES
If you need urgent medical attention outside of normal surgery hours, please contact SYDMED 1300 466 347 for an after hours bulk-billed service. This service is only available to regular patients of this practice.
We are committed to preventative care. To provide for an efficient monitoring of your health, this practice offers a computerised system of recalls and reminders.
Doctors can take phone calls when time permits. If busy, or involved with another patient, they may elect to call you back. Most problems are best dealt with in a consultation.
All of our medical records are computer based only. You record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of staff.