We offer a full range of health care services:
- General medicine
- Children’s, women’s and men’s health
- Paediatric Care
- Men's health
- Skin cancer checks
- Travel medicine and vaccinations
- Childhood Immunisations
- Minor surgical procedures
- Antenatal Shared Care
- Weight Loss Clinic
Instant rebate from Medicare available
- Referrals summarise your health issues and the need to see a specialist consultant.
- They allow you to claim back part of the specialist’s fee at Medicare.
- It’s a legal document that cannot be back dated. This is fraud.
- They cannot be issued to people who are not patients of the practice.
- Our doctors will not issue referrals to specialist consultants they do not know or if they have not initiated the contact.
- Patients can see specialist consultants without referrals, however the costs associated with this do not attract a Medicare rebate.
- When booking any appointment with a specialist consultant, confirm if any previous referral is still current.
Scripts may be requested from time to time via a telephone call. Scripts can only be issued if it is something your Doctor prescribes regularly. If you have not been in for a consult within the past 3 months or later, you will be required to make and appointment to discuss a request for a script.
We aim to provide the best possible family medical service.
Do you have a concern with our service?
Please feel free to discuss any problems with the principal doctors or contact our Practice Manager at any time to discuss your concerns. The NSW Department of Health runs the Health Care Complaints Commission (Locked Bag 18, Strawberry Hills 2012. Ph 9219 7444 or 1800 043 159) to solve problems they cannot, or where you are not satisfied with what they have done.